Nissan also maintains standard web logs that record data about all visitors to this Web site. These logs may contain:
• The Internet domain from which you access this site.
• Your IP address (Your computer is automatically assigned an IP address when you surf the Internet. Your IP address is either static or dynamic. A static IP address may be identifiable to you; a dynamic address is usually not identifiable to you).
• The type of browser and operating system you use.
• The date and time you visited this site.
• The pages you viewed on this site.
• The address of the Web site from which you linked.
Volunteering Personal Information
Nissan takes all reasonable precautions to protect our users’ information, both while the information is being transmitted and after it is received by us. Furthermore, once the information has been received by us, we use security procedures and policies commensurate with industry standards to safeguard against loss, theft, unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification and disclosure. If you have any questions about the security of our Web site, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Nissan Jamaica is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each Web site that collects personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.